ArmorWall Structural Insulated Sheathing™ is an innovative building enclosure system used in commercial and multifamily buildings that combines four traditional enclosure components into one.
- ArmorWall requires just one installation revolution around a building in place of the traditional four, reducing costs and time to weather-in by weeks.
- MaxLife utilizes Magnesium Oxide (MgO) sheathing on the exterior face of ArmorWall in order to gain attributes not commonly found today.
- ArmorWall Structural Insulated Sheathing with MgO allows for direct attachment of furring and cladding.
- ArmorWall’s innovative properties allow projects to meet and exceed continuous insulation, building code and green certification programs faster and more cost-effectively.
- MaxLife’s patented fusion technology consists of bonding the required continuous insulation layer to the developed sheathing layer to create a combined substrate that does not delaminate as seen with other common insulated sheathing materials.
- Combining these two layers of MgO and polyurethane insulation has the ability to effectively move the structural face of the stud layer to the exterior face of the sheathing.